Old 10-09-2008, 08:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Very weird question about compost

The message

from "Cat(h)" contains these words:

I've always thought life was too short for slug traps...
As to wasp traps, I just don't agree with trapping wasps.
Either would be intolerable cruelty to animals - this is really,
really appalling painstripper.

Might also work as a windowlene substitute.

Gasp.

As well you might!

I don't think it would be fairly neutral in terms of its effect on the
compost.

So... you think it would be good or bad?

*I* think it would be bad - in any quantity anyway, unless, as I
mentioned earlier, you passed it through your kidneys first, in which
case it would make an admirable accelerator.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig