Old 10-09-2008, 09:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cat(h) Cat(h) is offline

Default Very weird question about compost

On Sep 10, 8:40*pm, Rusty Hinge 2
wrote:
The message

from "Cat(h)" contains these words:

I've always thought life was too short for slug traps...
As to wasp traps, I just don't agree with trapping wasps.
Either would be intolerable cruelty to animals - this is really,
really appalling painstripper.

Might also work as a windowlene substitute.

Gasp.

As well you might!

I don't think it would be fairly neutral in terms of its effect on the
compost.

So... you think it would be good or bad?

*I* think it would be bad - in any quantity anyway, unless, as I
mentioned earlier, you passed it through your kidneys first, in which
case it would make an admirable accelerator.

Tell you what. You can have five bottles of my best plo... errr...
white wine, and you're more than welcome to come and accelerate my
compost :-)

Cat(h)

--
Rusty