Old 11-09-2008, 06:42 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
gunner gunner is offline

Default Ironite Questions?

"Isabella Woodhouse" wrote in message

"gunner" wrote:

"Isabella Woodhouse" wrote in message
In article ss,
"gunner" wrote:

In the meantime, I will run your conspiracy theory...

As I have disclosed no conspiracy theory, that contrivance and the rest
of your nonsense puts you squarely in the dumper with the rest of the
trolls--- the flotsam and jetsam of Usenet who who delight in getting
their rocks off by pathetic, moronic attempts to disrupt honest
discussion. You failed (again). And you certainly have naught to say
about gardening. I guess you'll have run along to the binaries now with
the other dysfunctional twits to burn off some of that.... snicker
...deviance.

Well Issie, I guess its for the best, we must think of our spouses first.

Just know that I have cherished our short time together and I will always
have fond memories of you.