Old 11-09-2008, 06:52 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Marie Dodge Marie Dodge is offline

Default Organic Buying spree.............

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote in message
"Marie Dodge" wrote

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote

"Marie Dodge" wrote \

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote

(a troll is little help and lots of lies

Your browser failed to find this Co-Op also? It's been there for years.

Davidson Farmers Co-Op
3511 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, TN 37207
(615) 860-4774

It's not nice to be a decietful liar like Kate. Shame on you!

Marie, have you ever approached posting as a giver?

Every day.

Hardly! I don't see signs of it here.
It's simply take and then whine and complain.
When asked, your reply is to look it up yourself.

Why should someone look it up for you? Are you saying you're too dumb to
use Google or Yahoo?

Anywhere along the line you could have said I bought from their store in
Nashville: http://www.ourcoop.com/OurCoop05/main/default.aspx
It would have been appropriate to include it with your 'buying spree'
list in the original post. That would have been useful information! but
no, not the Dodger

Excuse me...

did you fart!? (

but I've mentioned several times I live in the Nashville area.

Are you really that dense Marie?
If you doubt I knew, you should reread the threads. But that wasn't my
point
at all. It is that you've proven you're a troll by not helping others when
you were asked.

I offered help but you seem to have wanted me to call the store for you!
You don't have a phone?

Your answer is to play a guessing game and tell the asker to
look it up yourself. (I had no idea there's a statewide farm co-op in
Tennessee).

And I had no idea what state you live in to look for a local Co-op to call
for you.

You had to know that to tell me Kate lived there also.

Ah, so now you get it? Kate said she lived there when I did the searching
for locations in the Nashville area for you. She thanked me for
uncovering some new resources she could use. She also posted a resource
for others.

That wasn't Kate you idiot.... that was me!

So again I ask, are you really that dense Marie?

So I ask again.... are you really that stupid and disabled you can't use a
search engine?

Steve Young