Old 11-09-2008, 03:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
phorbin phorbin is offline

Default Ironite Questions?

In article ss,
says...

I'm still waiting for all this Info on how Ironite is killing the earth.
Now I read in new posts where all chemical ferts are killing the earth's
soil.
I again invite all reading my $.02 here to read Segan's " The Art of Boloney
Detection" and use it to keep facts from the manure.

I think that the problem is, as is usual in our world, an economy of
scale and a scale of ignorance.

What we don't know can hurt us. Someone, somewhere will try to exploit
our ignorance.

Allow me to suggest Dan Ariely's "Predictably Irrational: the hidden
forces that shape our decisions".

BTW, did you know the organic fert ESPOMA GARDEN-TONE 4-6-6 uses waste
product and has
heavy metal levels of Arsenic of 9 ppm. Lead of 15 ppm and Zinc of 540 ppm?
http://agr.wa.gov/PestFert/Fertilize...asp?pname=4478

No I didn't. Thanks for the reference.