Old 11-09-2008, 09:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default ivy shredded

In article , Steve
Turner writes

I asked my mate at work for a ball park figure on what you want including
posts and fitting. he said "off top of my head, £700."

But he suggested using chicken wire for something like that, which is a lot
cheaper.

Well chicken wire is there, but degrades over time and forms gaps. With
all the ivy coming through it's difficult to see the gaps. I thought
something more substantial would be better.

It's okay at the moment so I'm thinking of alternatives!

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph