Old 11-09-2008, 12:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default Planning permission for gardens?

In message , 'Mike'
writes

"Muddymike" wrote in message
news:8bKdnUPYgp32dFXVnZ2dnUVZ8uudnZ2d@brightview. com...
"Junk mail and free newspapers could also be banned if the report is
accepted.

Where does that put church magazines, local community newsletters and the
Rotary / other local organisations Fete or Bring and Buy Sale notices etc
etc etc?

Not to mention "Third World Charities" collecting clothing and flogging
it.
I have a clear notice requesting

"No catalogues please. That includes Kleeneze and Betterware, which
will be re-cycled and not returned".

I still had a Kleeneze plop through the door this week, which went
straight into the recycling bin.

On a lighter note, my security camera caught an IKEA distributor
carefully reading my notice before shoving their catalogue through the
door. I have been using it to scribble on...
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply