Old 11-09-2008, 09:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Planning permission for gardens?

On 11/9/08 17:10, in article ,
"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote:

The message
from
(Nick Maclaren) contains these words:
In article ,
Sacha writes:
| |
| | Frankly, the only widely available papers where the news
isn't more
| | propaganda than fact the
| | Guardian -
|
| But the DT has a high readership and IIRC, the Guardian and Independent
| have rather low readerships which would suggest that people don't find
| the packaging of their facts very palatable.

That scarcely contradicts my statements :-(

I must say that I agree - after all, the Sun has an even higher circulation...

Exactly so.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com