Old 11-09-2008, 09:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Planning permission for gardens?

On 11/9/08 21:24, in article , "Nick
Maclaren" wrote:

In article ,
Sacha writes:

| I'm not really trying to contradict you. I just point out that the gospel
| according to the Guardian isn't very popular or widespread, so its unbiased
| - as you see it - message, is not getting across to many.

Given its generally unreliable and even addled viewpoints, that is
not something that causes me sleepness nights! What does concern
me is the number of people who take their views from Murdoch.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

We gave up The Times.......but we read the DT - oh, calamity.......!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com