Old 12-09-2008, 04:05 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Isabella Woodhouse Isabella Woodhouse is offline

Default Why Heirloom Tomatoes??

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article
,
Isabella Woodhouse wrote:

The autoimmune spectrum now affects a very significant portion of the
population. Scary. Have you read _Dangerous Grains_?

No, do tell?
I understand that "modern wheat" is a hybrid of Spelt. And not any near
as healthy...

Spelt has the same gluten (gliadin, etc) molecules as any triticum
species including modern wheat & rye. For people with celiac or true
gluten intolerance, it's all the same poison.

Isabella
--
"I will show you fear in a handful of dust"
-T.S. Eliot