Old 12-09-2008, 08:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BIGEYE[_2_] BIGEYE[_2_] is offline

Default Which petrol lawnmower

I am looking for a new petrol lawnmower (self propelled) to replace my aging
(like myself) electric lawnmower.
My back garden is small to medium and undulating. Whereas my from garden is
small. I have been looking at these:

1. Lawn-King R484TRG Self propelled Lawnmower
2. Lawn-King R484TRG Self propelled Lawnmower
3. Alpina FL46LSG 18" Petrol Lawnmower (Self Propelled)Lawn-King R484TRG
Self propelled Lawnmower
4. McCulloch Titanium 46BSD 18" Cut Briggs & Stratton Lawnmower (Self
Propelled)

These can be found on:
http://tinyurl.com/4vmogx

I don't know which one would best fit my needs and be very reliable. Can
anyone advise which one I should go for or should I consider something else
(I am on a budget).

TIA