Old 12-09-2008, 01:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default I think it was our fault, sorry :-(

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message

Well you have set me thinking! We have just come back off a cruise to
Greenland, Iceland and the Norwegian Fjords and are due to go on one soon
from Southampton to Singapore,

In every group you post in, Mike, you always have to mention your cruises.
I'm not sure what that's about unless it's to show off your perceived
wealth. In this group I'd like to see you talking about gardening and in
all the others an appropriate subject without injecting "I went on a
cruise" It's irrevelent. We don't care.

I didn't see his post but we're not long back from a cruise up to and beyond
Svalbard as well as Faroes, Norway etc.

When we got back I could hardly get into the greenhouse for all the
foliage - had to hack at the trailing lianas of tomatoes ... an automatic
waterer (hosepipe from butts to a weeping pipe in the gh) ensured lots of
growth.

Any advance on the Arctic Circle?

Not that I care either and certainly wouldn't want to go anywhere hot!

Mary