Old 12-09-2008, 03:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Planning permission for gardens?

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

I am really not casting aspersions on your judgment or your reading matter,
you know! But I am definitely beginning to think that which newspaper
people read causes almost as many arguments as those on which computer they
use!

I read the Eastern Daily Press, one of the Grauniad's supplements on a
Thursday, and sometimes a pootery magazine if it has something I want on
its coverdisc.

My computer was my own creation and runs (depending on what tray's in
the caddy or which live disc is in the CD/DVD drive) DOS & Win 3.11;
Win 98; Win 98SE; Win 2000 Pro; Debian Linux; Knoppix; Ubantu.

Other OSs are stored against possible use, but I haven't got a Mac yet...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig