Old 12-09-2008, 11:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default TV alert

Sacha wrote:
On 12/9/08 22:32, in article , "Pete
C" wrote:

AriesVal wrote:
On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 19:05:39 +0100, Sacha wrote:

Toby Buckland presents his first programme of Gardeners' World
tonight.

excellent prog which I've recorded. Did you see his raised veggie
beds? That's what I want for next year

I thought he did well. I loved his idea of a turf in a seed tray

I liked his way of presenting and his overall manner. He has that
Titchmarsh gift of making you feel he's talking to you, the viewer,
personally. Not at all lecture-y. And what a good tip about the
turf in the seed tray - a lot of people can use that one!

And he will get getter as his confidence moves on
--
Pete C
London UK