Old 13-09-2008, 11:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren Nick Maclaren is offline

Default Thorny bush recommendation for security at vulnerable garden corner

In article ,
Sacha writes:

| The sound quality is appalling now and I don't think it's *just* because
| we're getting older and deefer! But there are a few things we wouldn't
| want to miss and some we like to re-visit.

I know that it's not. I can hear repeats of 1950s outside broadcasts
and most earlier films (not all) without trouble. It's a deliberate
policy on behalf of all current broadcasters and film makers (I have
that in writing from the Beeb), and thus they have a policy of ignoring
complaints (despite the fact that it is or was the foremost cause of
complaints). I checked up on the Disability Discrimination Act, and
it carefully doesn't cover such things (or stations and airports,
which make even less attempt to make their information accessible).

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.