Old 13-09-2008, 04:16 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default Formatting

Reel McKoi wrote:
"Stephen Wolstenholme" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:30:53 EDT, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

Why is the formatting on so many of my posts messed up? I see one
lett er on
a line. Another line will have only one word. It makes them hard to
rea d.

It's probably something to do with the line length setting. I don't
know how it is set in your newsreader but I'm sure you can find it.

=====
It only happens on this NG. I don't see anything in OE to set line
lengt h.

In OE, Tools/Options/send, at the bottom, News Sending Format, Plain text
settings
HTH
--
Pete C