Old 13-09-2008, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default TV alert

On 13/9/08 17:59, in article
, "Dave
Hill" wrote:

On 13 Sep, 17:47, Janet Tweedy wrote:
In article , Pete C
writes

AriesVal wrote:
On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 19:05:39 +0100, Sacha wrote:

Toby Buckland presents his first programme of Gardeners' World
tonight.

excellent prog which I've recorded. *Did you see his raised veggie
beds? That's what I want for next year

I thought he did well. I loved his idea of a turf in a seed tray

And I'd like to go on record to say that I suggested him first, here on
the newsgroup
he is very self effacing and doesn't seem to have any hidden agenda.
Think he'll get along with the others too.
FWIW I thought the Rachel de Thame programme excellent, names of plants
on the Internet and details of what she did though i couldn't read the
place she ordered her plants from. I was looking upside down on the
label of the boxes but couldn't make it out.

She went up in my estimation of her gardening skills as she so seemed to
enjoy it all but unfortunately i really didn't think much of her flower
bed/border in the end. i was expecting great things
Still she likes it ..................

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraphhttp://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

"I loved his idea of a turf in a seed tray "

I'd have thought that the lawn mower would fall off.
David Hill

Back in your greenhouses, you!! Honestly.........it's like the joke about
the Irish tap dancer.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com