Old 13-09-2008, 07:35 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
a425couple a425couple is offline

Default Formatting - only on this NG

"Pete C" wrote i...
Derek Broughton wrote:
Reel McKoi wrote:
Why is the formatting on so many of my posts messed up? I see one
letter on
a line. Another line will have only one word. It makes them hard to
read.

This is probably more information than you want, but I don't know a
way to really simplify...

(sniping - but many thanks for good & clear information)

I'm getting tha same problem........only in this NG. I have OE set to 72
characters.

Yes, perhaps correct.
I am just so very thankful about the level
of information, helpfulness, and civility
on this newsgroup, ----
I will read most posts, no matter how displayed!!

Hey folks! My glass is AT LEAST HALF FULL!