Old 14-09-2008, 12:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default TV alert

In article , Sacha
writes

years !

Ray raises ours in a compost bag then chucks the emergent seedlings onto the
required places but in a small garden the seed tray idea would do for most
people. And to be fair, a lot of people won't have thought of it and GW is
for gardeners at all states of expertise. I really liked his manner and
open character.

It was on when lovely old Barnsdale was in it heyday and Geoff Hamilton.
i remember him suggesting it to repair grass.
I saw the pre germination of grass seed on a Wisely programme.

I agree though, some people won't know about it.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph