Old 14-09-2008, 12:16 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel Mckoi Reel Mckoi is offline

Default Formatting

"Pete C" wrote in message
Reel McKoi wrote:
"Stephen Wolstenholme" wrote
in message
On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:30:53 EDT, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

Why is the formatting on so many of my posts messed up?
I see one
lett er on
a line. Another line will have only one word. It makes
them hard to
rea d.

It's probably something to do with the line length
setting. I don't
know how it is set in your newsreader but I'm sure you
can find it.

==== It only happens on this NG. I don't see anything in OE
to set line
lengt h.

In OE, Tools/Options/send, at the bottom, News Sending
Format, Plain text settings
HTH

Yeah, I went back and found it after I sent the post. I
wont know how it worked until these new posts show up.
--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.