Old 14-09-2008, 10:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default I think it was our fault, sorry :-(

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message

I used to go on the Woolwich ferry, as a treat!
Not sure about the cruise bit though.................

Our first proper holiday in 50 years and the destination, not the 'cruise'
was the attraction. So saying, we enjoyed every minute. It was far more
interesting than I expected (he didn't want to go at all but is now the
driving force behind going again, with the hindsight of experience) and we
LOVED being cherished!

Mary