Old 14-09-2008, 05:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
D. Staples D. Staples is offline

Default Horse Manure

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..

"D. Staples" wrote in message
omsupplyinc...

"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote in message
k...
The message
from "symplastless" contains these words:

Compost manure before using for trees with composted wood chips and
leaves
and needles.

A?

A bit of punctuation might help the above to make sense.

--
Rusty

That's the best you get from the yard boy.

Don Staples - Consulting Salvage Hog
http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/Services/salvage.htm

Mr. Yard Boy to you Don Staples, you know how we do things around here.
Remember, there is nothing a matter with being a yard boy especially when
you have a back ground in tree biology. Now claiming to be a consulting
forester and defining a forest as a single stand or group of trees under
one or more ownerships is silly to say the least. Not having a clue as to
mulch chemistry in a forest and claiming to be a consulting forester is
fraud. That means if I put two small trees in a trash can, I have created
a forest. That's your words and not mine.

We need pre-forester like pre-med with tree biology being a must! BTW my
definition of a forest is in my dictionary. You don't have to agree but
you will know what I mean.

Blow it out your ass, yard boy. You never touched biology, at any level,
you were a saw hand for Shigo for 58 days, the limit of your
"professionalism" is pimping Shigo.