Old 14-09-2008, 09:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default Rubbish Flymo Hovermowers

In message , Corporal Jones
writes

Got through two Flymo 350's in 3 years, 1st one the motor burnt out and
just had the 2nd ones motor shaft snap just as I finished the last cut.

Anybody recommend a decent Hovermower, not the disposable Flymo brand,
around the same size, not a large lawn, only takes about 20 minutes to
cut.

You must be doing something wrong!
I have had my basic Flymo for about 10 years, and gave my old one to a
lady friend. That one must be at least 15 years old and she still
uses it.
My lawns take about 40 minutes plus 15 minutes raking-up time.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply