Old 14-09-2008, 04:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Emrys Davies[_2_] Emrys Davies[_2_] is offline

Default Help needed to identify plant

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
Janet Tweedy writes:
| In article , Emrys

Davies

http://tinyurl.com/6z6wcn
| which is mainly an outdoor plant. What do you think? I would

know if I
| could see the flowers properly.
|
| I thought the leaves look like hyssop but not with white flowers of
| course.
|
| The flowers aren't very clear

So did I, but there are plenty of similar labiates with white flowers
(e.g. winter savory). But that doesn't match scented flowers and
scentless leaves.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Nick.,

I am digressing here, but have you any idea why my first reply to this
post i.e."The foliage looks very similar to penstemon
http://tinyurl.com/6z6wcn
which is mainly an outdoor plant. What do you think? I would know if I
could see the flowers properly" is not visible to me on this thread
while my second reply i.e. "Have a peep at this:
http://tinyurl.com/5cq54d" is visible. I get this problem from time to
time and this leads me to think that my message has not been delivered,
only to find it contained in someone else's reply, such as in this case.
Hope that makes sense.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

Regards,