Old 14-09-2008, 06:48 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
gunner gunner is offline

Default Why Heirloom Tomatoes??

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article
,
Isabella Woodhouse wrote:

I'm using chicken foot "meat" right now to help heal degenerative
disk disease and arthritis. That and trotters. The type II collagen
they contain seems to be keeping the pain at bay if I eat enough of
it, and am consistent. It just took awhile at first.

Thank the gods for good chiropractors...

You're doing an anti-inflammatory diet then?

More or less... More of a "high collagen" diet. :-) I don't have
rheumatoid. It's degenerative.

I've done some searches on the web tho' and it appears the consumption
of what they are calling Type II collagen is having some real impact as
an alternative therapy for both Osteo and rheumatoid arthritis.

Chicken collagen has 10 times the bioavailability of shark cartilage!

Would you share that research?