Old 14-09-2008, 06:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Help needed to identify plant

On 14 Sep, 18:21, "Emrys Davies" wrote:
"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
"Emrys Davies" writes:

| I am digressing here, but have you any idea why my first reply to

this
| post i.e."The foliage looks very similar to penstemon
|http://tinyurl.com/6z6wcn
| which is mainly an outdoor plant. *What do you think? *I would know

if I
| could see the flowers properly" is not visible to me on this thread
| while my second reply i.e. "Have a peep at this:
|http://tinyurl.com/5cq54d" is visible. *I get this problem from

time to
| time and this leads me to think that my message has not been

delivered,
| only to find it contained in someone else's reply, such as in this

case.

They're visible to me. *Usenet is like that. *I could explain in a

fair
amount of detail, but I doubt that you are interested in the minutiae.
Don't think of it as being like mailing lists - it isn't. *Messages
get through erratically, often out of sequence, and occasionally get
completelt lost or ar repeated months later. *And not all readers
will see all messages.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Thanks Nick. *That helps a lot as I was quite confused as to what was
actually happening.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.- Hide quoted text -

Looks to me like one of the dwarf phlox