Old 14-09-2008, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Help needed to identify plant

On Sep 13, 9:41*pm, babydoctor
wrote:
I recently acquired a potted plant but I was not told what it was. When
I got it, it had very small white flowers on it which were fragrant.
These have now died off (they can just about be seen in the attached
image). The leaves/stems have no scent and the stems are fairly hard
and stick-like. The older stems at the base have turned yellow.
I just wondered if anyone could tell me what it is and also give some
care advice... It appears to be dying off, and I am unsure if it will
come back next year etc....
a picture of the plant can be found at the following link:
http://tinyurl.com/6ex67w

Could it be a jasmine?