Old 14-09-2008, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default Busy..

"Sheila" wrote in message
om...
Whew, had a busy weekend, cleared out most of the common orange Monrovia,
now I can see the borders again, got 4 bin bags full, all gone to
Freecycle, Re modelled the side borders, and enlarged them, now they are
edged with upright odd pieces of nice Yorkshire stone, and odd bits, look
like broken teeth, but quite attractive, its all been weeded, and am
halfway through the tonne of compost that was delivered last week, Instead
of a shower tonight, think I will take a long relaxing bath...

forgot to add, filled new compost bin up...old dustbin with hole cut in
bottom, next door having extension built, no time for gardening, so I am
using their green wheelybin as well as my own, with twigs and branches.

Clicked on wrong thing in spellchecker, its Monbretia, not Monrovia!