Old 14-09-2008, 08:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default dismantling greenhouse what to do with it?

"K" wrote in message

Well maybe but i need it to go this week as i have the new one coming
and I don't like all the glass around with the dogs etc.

Freecycle is capable of a quick turnaround. The protocol states you should
pick up within a very short period, I think around 3 days, and you can
always say if your timescale is shorter than that. And you don't have to
give it to the first response, so you can go for the person who sounds
least likely to mess you around.
--
Kay

Agree re freecycle, just got rid of 4 bags of monbretia, and I was very
careful, and made sure they all had corms, and there were no weeds....