Old 14-09-2008, 10:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default Rubbish Flymo Hovermowers

In message , Alan
writes
In message , Gordon H
wrote

I have had my basic Flymo for about 10 years, and gave my old one to a
lady friend. That one must be at least 15 years old and she
still uses it.
My lawns take about 40 minutes plus 15 minutes raking-up time.

If you buy a modern flymo these days you will find they are nowhere
near the quality they were even a few years ago.

I'd better look after it then! They used to have a service centre
about 30 yards from my house, but have moved a few miles away.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply