Old 14-09-2008, 10:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default dismantling greenhouse what to do with it?

In article , Granity
writes
I have the same problem, but next month, I think I shall put a card in
the village shop window and see if anyone wants it.

Apparently my application to join High Wycombe free cycle group was
denied as i didn't say where I lived (I did!) and /or i didn't give a
reason for joining (I Did!) and apparently they can't read what goes on
the application so could I redo it in another window and they can't
accept applications by email .

Then i got a second email saying i was about to be rejected but did i
know Chiltern group was nearer to me and I should feel free to reapply.

Not likely, .... I only wanted to give away my greenhouse, I didn't
realise it would be so contorted to join/offer anything!

I'll start taking it down the tip tomorrow, complete with all intact
panes of glass!

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph