Old 14-09-2008, 11:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default dismantling greenhouse what to do with it?

On 14/9/08 22:51, in article , "Janet Tweedy"
wrote:

In article , Sheila
writes

Agree re freecycle, just got rid of 4 bags of monbretia, and I was very
careful, and made sure they all had corms, and there were no weeds....

You need a medal for perseverance then if it's anything like my
freecycle group

Back to the idea of Cat's wine. Put it outside the gate in a box saying
"free to a good home". If you have a pile of old newspapers placed beside
it so people can wrap it too, so much the better. I did something similar
with unwanted cartridges of ink for a defunct printer. They disappeared
pretty quickly!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com