Old 15-09-2008, 09:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default dismantling greenhouse what to do with it?

Janet Tweedy writes
In article , K
writes

Freecycle is capable of a quick turnaround. The protocol states you
should pick up within a very short period, I think around 3 days, and
you can always say if your timescale is shorter than that. And you
don't have to give it to the first response, so you can go for the
person who sounds least likely to mess you around.

Please see other emails Kay re. not able to offer it on Freecycle
apparently!

Feel quite disgruntled...................

Well, don't tell us, tell them! They need to know if their process is
putting off new members.

Share all your grumbles about yahoo, but once I got on to Yahoo, getting
registered on to all three of our relatively local freecycles was
simple. And of course, once you've done it, you don't have to do it
again.

Lots of people on freecycle are interested in plants, you know ;-)
--
Kay