Old 15-09-2008, 08:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default dismantling greenhouse what to do with it?

The message
from K contains these words:

Well, don't tell us, tell them! They need to know if their process is
putting off new members.

Share all your grumbles about yahoo, but once I got on to Yahoo, getting
registered on to all three of our relatively local freecycles was
simple. And of course, once you've done it, you don't have to do it
again.

Lots of people on freecycle are interested in plants, you know ;-)

I wouldn't touch Yahoo with *YOUR* bargepole.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig