Old 15-09-2008, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default dismantling greenhouse what to do with it?

The message
from Janet Tweedy contains these words:
In article , Sacha
writes

Back to the idea of Cat's wine. Put it outside the gate in a box saying
"free to a good home". If you have a pile of old newspapers placed beside
it so people can wrap it too, so much the better. I did something similar
with unwanted cartridges of ink for a defunct printer. They disappeared
pretty quickly!

Not so sure about 6' x 3 foot panes of glass

Eeeeeeeek!

Just what I need for *MY* greenhouse!

If I get a really long, thick piece of elastic and tie one end to my
shed, then trail it out of the bus to Amersham, attach it to the
greenhouse...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig