Old 16-09-2008, 01:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default dismantling greenhouse what to do with it?

In article , Sacha
writes

Not so sure about 6' x 3 foot panes of glass

They are probebly "Dutch lights" which is a standard size and its not
cheap as I have just had to replace some! however its also not easy to
move any great distance

What a shame you don't live closer to each other! I suppose Janet, you've
thought of ringing a glazing company just in case they can advise you?

Well I did crack one pane in the end but it's all now out and the frame
dismantled.

I've got to get it down the tip but I think it will be several trips
just in case!

Best thing I ever bought for the gardening is a pair of welders gloves,
they have been brilliant at handling the glass plus the hedge trimmings
and any other prickly job!
Thoroughly recommended....

For the glass, i need to get it all out of the way as i now have to lift
those foundation stone things and get the ground level before the new
one is delivered!!

Lots of wood for starting our fire now!

Janet
--