Old 16-09-2008, 11:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default dismantling greenhouse what to do with it?

In article , K
writes

Feel quite disgruntled...................

Well, don't tell us, tell them! They need to know if their process is
putting off new members.

You know me Kay, I did
Now had another email to say that I could reapply if i fill out the
questionnaires correctly and ignore what it ask for on the web

Share all your grumbles about yahoo, but once I got on to Yahoo,
getting registered on to all three of our relatively local freecycles
was simple. And of course, once you've done it, you don't have to do it
again.

Lots of people on freecycle are interested in plants, you know ;-)

Well I have to belong to a printing yahoo group and still it took ages
to get this free cycle one done. Seems it has three moderators in place,
all of whom say i should tell them everything in details on the 'message
to moderator' box etc etc.

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph