Old 16-09-2008, 03:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default dismantling greenhouse what to do with it?

The message
from Janet Tweedy contains these words:

Yes, but what is heavy rubbish? We only get a dustbin lorry for the
garden waste and then other weeks, the black wheelie bins. We never get
anyone collecting large stuff unless we pay £25.00 a time.

No wonder I find wishdoshers and rumblegrinders in rather unlikely rural
settings - I thought they must be laundrettes for BagLadies and
Gentlemen of the Road, or summat.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig