Old 16-09-2008, 06:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Food for arthritis etc. (was Why Heirloom Tomatoes??)

In article ss,
"gunner" wrote:

I'm way too young to be so damned old. Years of living with my house on my
back has caught up, still trying to figure out what type. done all the
therapy protocols except for the gold so far. Thank god for prednisone and
vicodin, but awaiting to see what that lapdance is going to cost me.
Tapering now and it is returning.

I'm only 46. Geezus Gunner! You already know the price of Prednisone.
:-(

Interesting study, different than what I thought it would be, still like to
see larger studies and more peer review. Just read a study where knee
surgery don't relieve the pain anymore than exercise except in joint
replacement, but I read the 10 year warranty on that is just for parts and
doesn't cover additional diagnostics and labor costs and most likely ya
still have to replace it. So I will not get the entire front end replaced
quite yet but will do some adjustments later this month.

The thought of feet/hooves is not particularly appealing but I can go with
hocks/oxtails to get the collagen, just not in a glue pot kinda way. going
to have to come up w/ a recipe with hocks, cabbage, ginger, peppers and
turmeric, an Asian meal start already.

Thank again Om

Hope it helps babe! Just remember that nutritional therapy takes time.
Won't help overnight. It took me originally around 4 weeks to feel the
difference.

I know the sight is unappealing. Debone the trotters to get rid of the
"shape" and mash them into soup. ;-)

Ox tails are expensive around here, but OH so good!
--
Peace! Om

"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed; if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed." --Mark Twain