Old 16-09-2008, 07:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default apricots

"Charlie Pridham" wrote

What ever you buy unless you protect it from rain with a small roof it
will go down with "Peach Leaf Curl" (you can spray but I would not
then want to eat the fruit) and they really need wall protection for the
flowers which are early and get damaged by spring frosts. I have seen
reasonable crops on Moorpark but have never come across the others you
mentioned.

Funnily Charlie, our old tree never got peach leaf curl despite a peach
tree in a neighbours garden suffering with it every year. Are there any
resistant trees?

--
Regards
Bob Hobden