Old 16-09-2008, 09:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default apricots

The message
In article ,
Rusty Hinge 2 writes:

| The one surviving hunza has reached around eight feet, growing in a
| large planter, and the ordinary ones are going nicely, and will be
| trained into cordons and/or espaliers in a south-facing hedge.

None of my Hunzas have germinated - perhaps they didn't regard last
winter as worth breaking dormancy for?

This one is the survivor of a handful which did germinate, but was late.
I think all of them started, but my watering 'system' wasn't up to it.

I'm leaving this lot out over winter again, and hoping for lots of
saplings. Once started, they go up like rockets.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig