Old 17-09-2008, 12:43 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default propane weed killers

"Clark" wrote in message
Dioclese wrote:
"rb" wrote in message
Sure would like to have reports of how well the propane weed killers
work. They sure look simple. Are they that good? Do you get good
"mileage" out of a tank?

Also, how does the flame get lit?

Just another way for another brainless clod to burn California while
performing lawn care.

As a brainless clod, I am offended!
If you continue to insult us brainless clods, I will tell your mother to
take away your computer.
Clark...
--
Don't you have Google in your part of the world?

Won't work. I put artificial flowers all over it. She thinks its a pot for
the flowers. The screensaver has the same flowers. I won't let her near a
propane burner of any kind for obvious reasons.
--
Dave