Old 17-09-2008, 01:32 AM posted to aus.gardens
terryc terryc is offline

Default Be aware.

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 22:46:10 +0100, Tim Perry wrote:

Be aware there are some in this gardening area who are looking to attack

I do hope that by your comments you were not trying to imply that the site
recommended by C Fiske was in any way suspect.

That site is ran by my son, Tom, and is bona fide. I would resent any
suggestion otherwise.

Sadly, your son's actions in promoting his site are typical of spammers
and scammers, as is your supporting umbrage.

Bearing this in mind, I suggest you aquaint yourself with all the facts
before you make slanderous remarks.

Lol, thanks for clarifying that your "son" is a scammer.