Old 17-09-2008, 02:57 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Be aware.

"Tim Perry" wrote in message

Be aware there are some in this gardening area who are looking to
attack ........

I do hope that by your comments you were not trying to imply that the
site recommended by C Fiske was in any way suspect.

That site is ran by my son, Tom, and is bona fide. I would resent any
suggestion otherwise.

(snip)
Bearing this in mind, I suggest you aquaint yourself with all the facts
before you make slanderous remarks.

And why don't you and your son both drop dead.

Your son's post was totally OT on this ng and if your son chooses to post
spam here then I'm very supportive of anyone who chooses to slander him.
And IF you think that Jon did that, then you have comprehension problems as
he did no such thing.