Old 17-09-2008, 08:09 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jon[_7_] Jon[_7_] is offline

Default Be aware.

No one said that the offer was a scam.
But until the net becomes a safer place, usenet is not a very good place
to do this.
Set up a website and let us know by all means, but advertise the fact by
other means.
As far as withdrawing the offer goes, there are so many offers on the
Internet, that they get lost.
The best way to do this is by adding it to the google search engine.
Regarding hurt feelings, many have wondered why they were suddenly
infected.
Unfortunately the animals sneak in with the humans. This is what happens
regularly with "posers"
who pretend to help, when they are really scamming people. You dont have
to be paranoid to avoid being infected.
If you dont understand this by now, you should.
The nasty responses I have gotten by writing about this shows what I mean.
I repair computers part time and I see regular occurrences of this
happening.
People click on a link and its malicious.
I was not attacking anyone like you " if you're genuine", but safety is
paramount, and a genuine person who understand that.