Old 17-09-2008, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default foa Judith in France.

On 17 Sep, 16:35, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 06:01:51 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On 12 Sep, 14:31, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:54:19 +0100, Sacha wrote:
On 12/9/08 12:48, in article
, "Sheila"
wrote:

Judith, thank you so much, packet arrived safely today, I shall put your
postage to my favourite charity, St Dustan's, the charity for Blinded ex
Servicemen and Women ( My father is one, so I am biased)

Thanks once more,

Sheila.

She's in USA at present, Sheila.

May it rain there too LOL
--

Martin

Behave yourself, did you miss me and all my best gardening advice
then? :-)

I'm still missing your gardening advice. Are you home?
--

Martin

Don't ask, ask Sacha instead what happened to my luggage, I am still
in London.

Judith