Old 18-09-2008, 01:51 AM posted to rec.gardens
Dan L. Dan L. is offline

Default Comcast is ending newsgroup support :(

In article ,
"Zootal" wrote:

Comcast is the new AOL. We would be better off without them. I don't need an
ISP that tells me what I can or cannot do with my Internet service. All your
Internet are belong to Comcast.

So please, please ... tell me who is your ISP so I can look into it
Does your provider include newsgroup service or do you pay extra like I
will I will be doing soon?

My ISP choices a Cable (Fast, cost is moderate), dialup (way too
slow), DSL (slow), satellite (expensive and slow), Wireless cell (slow)
or go to the local not so cool or as secure Coffee Shop and Library!

I got it! You must have your own T6 line, only about $1,000 per month!
That is how no one tells you what you can or cannot do with your
Internet Service. Waaay Toooo Coooool

Enjoy Life ... Dan

--
Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.