Old 18-09-2008, 12:48 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Be aware.

"Tim Perry" wrote in message

Right, Let me explain this once, and then we can all get back to
gardening issues.

A lady that my son helped with her computer problems thought it would
be nice to share info on a software prog, so she posted it.
And that's it, that's all there is.
Yes, he belongs to a very small group of computer programming
enthusiasts who like to swap the software they have written.
He does not head some giant international scam to steal all your
priceless photographic art.
We have done nothing to warrant such a response, but seeing that it has
upset so many people, he has withdrawn the offer.

Did "nothing to warrant such a response"? Get over yourself. Jon didn't
accuse your son of posting spam or of slander but YOU took it on board that
he had done so. IF you choose to be paranoid and issue accusations on the
basis of your own paranoia then you must expect what you get, and you got
what you deserve.