Old 18-09-2008, 01:27 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jon[_7_] Jon[_7_] is offline

Default Be aware.

Thanks for backing me up Farm1
I had the pleasure of taking a phone call one morning (which I reported
to the police) threatening to do me in.
Possible because I was helping someone as his/her system was being used
as a bot and its screwed his careful setup.
The person trying to use their won computer knew he was infected.
I laughed at the "idiot" on the phone and called his bluff.
Sadly he didnt leave a message the second time when the answering
machine was on.

But by replying to him at different times, I had inadvertently allowed
him onto my system.
Somehow the programs they use allows them access to your computer. My
phone number was on the computer somewhere.
I did it as an experiment by baiting the "idiot" to see how secure my
computer was, and was not surprised
that we are all at risk.
Something to think about while asking questions on this forum.
Yep I am disgusted by these happenings too.
Its almost like being on a city street and having to put up with the
dregs of society.
These guys also impersonate others as well as agreeing with themselves
under different names in this forum using a program, which
is quite legitimate called Agent. it has one redeeming feature in that
its easily traced.
They can hide but will be found....
I'm very angry that these people, without brains, dont see that they
are the reason the world ends up kicking them up the bum,
and they will never amount to much because of their attitude.
Then they play the blame game.