Old 18-09-2008, 02:37 PM
Tim Perry Tim Perry is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Maclaren View Post

I am told that Arjuna in Mill Road, Cambridge has them.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Thanks for the reply Nick.
Cambridge is around 70 miles from me as the crow flies,
which would be quite a run for a handfull of fruit.

I have tried all the grocers in my area without any luck,
except one told me to try a health food shop.
Seems they might sell hunzas dried, 'though I don't know
if the stone would remain viable, I'll try anyway.

This person said hunzas are used in beauty products, I
would not know about that, any reference to beauty and me
in the same sentance would be a completely alien concept.